Friday, January 18, 2013

Hello ETMOOC Community,

This is my first blog post. Ever. Why now? Well, it's the first assignment for this course, and I'm on board with your mission. I am looking to build on my skills as an online teacher, and I am considering doctoral programs in educational technology.The nerd in me can't resist an opportunity to learn for free, and if I can share what I've learned with my colleagues, the experience will be worth it. Call this the start of my Personal Learning Network.

How did I get started? I took a class last quarter on educational technology and I caught the bug! Who knew that educational technology could tie together all of my research interests? For my course, I had to create video by choosing images that represent who I am. What you see below is my first video, and a very, very rough self-taught iMovie. 

I look forward to working with you.

http://vimeo.com/51567542

No comments:

Post a Comment